NAJARBANDI is the news publishing online brand of GENIUS CREATIVE MEDIA which powers endorses and manages http://www.najarbandi.in (the “web Site”) is generally referred as Najarbandi 24X7 Bengali News. We at Najarbandi 24X7 Bengali news portal (najarbandi.in) respect the privacy of it’s users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to it’s users, we offers a vast repository of Online Sites and variety of community services. The information about the user as collected by Najarbandi 24X7 Bengali News is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using najarbandi.in website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer. All required information is service dependent and Najarbandi 24X7 Bengali News may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Najarbandi.in will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by use of the information contained on the site or from any access to this site. All access and use of the site is at the user’s risk.
Information you’ve provided to us:
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, including when you create an online account, subscribe to one of our titles, respond to one of our promotions, order or register your interest in one of our products, or post a comment under an article. This could be via your computer browser, via an app, by telephone, or by post.
- Information from your device:
- Device Type: Information about your operating system, hardware, software, browser type in order to tailor the experience to your device (e.g. screen resolution).
- Device Operations: Information about your operations and behaviors performed on your device to tailor the experience based on how you or similar users have interacted with our content.
- Unique identifiers: device IDs in order to save your preferences against an identifier to refer to on subsequent pages.
- Device Settings: Information from your device’s setting such as access to your GPS location/Information related to the location of your device so that we know which version of the website to serve you;
- Network/connections: Your IP address, so that we can recognize if you have visited us before and allow your device to communicate with our websites and apps.
- Information from partners Where you have registered or created an account with one of our websites, we may obtain information about you from other companies who have obtained your permission (through their own privacy policies) to share information about you.
- Social media: If you log-in to our websites through a social media site, such as Facebook, you are granting permission to Facebook to share your user information with us. This will include your name, email address, date of birth, location, plus any other information you have permitted Facebook to share with third parties. If you remove the app from your Facebook account, we will no longer have access to this information.
- Information about other people By supplying us with information about someone else, you confirm that they have authorized you to provide us with their information (including sensitive personal data) on their behalf. Before you use “email a friend” or “share this article” buttons please make sure that anyone you wish to email or share with are happy for this to occur and expect to receive the email or article. You may only share the details of another person with us where you have their express permission.
Children & young people
Our websites, apps and other products and services are not aimed at children. We do not target, intend to collect, or knowingly collect or otherwise process information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, we request that you do not provide us with your information and do not use our websites and apps. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13, please contact us if you are aware that your child has used our websites or apps or otherwise provided their information to us without your consent. We will delete or otherwise cease processing your child’s personal information within a reasonable time. If you are aged 13, 14 or 15, 16, 17, 18 we request that you seek your parent or guardian’s permission before providing us with your information or using our websites or apps. In accordance with industry best practice guidelines, we may retain your information for a reasonable amount of time to make sure that we do not contact you in the future.
- Our websites, apps and emails often contain small invisible images known as ‘web beacons’ or ‘tracking pixels’. These are used in a way similar to cookies to:
– understand when a particular part of a webpage, email or app is viewed,
– understand how successful an article or an email marketing campaign has been
– verify any clicks through to links or advertisements contained in emails